Saturday, August 11, 2007

TAGGED

I was tagged by sweet Keri last week. Since I've been busy getting ready for Park's birthday party all weekend, I'm just now getting around to following through! I promise I have not already fallen of the blogwagon:) *(I'll be back with lots of party pics and new "material" in the next few days!)

The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.

1) I always sleep with a black Zorro mask. I have no idea why this started, but I will tear the house apart if it is misplaced. Sleeping without it is not an option.

2) I rarely go to bed before 1 AM. I am hopelessly a night owl, yet regret it each and every morning.

3) I eat at least 3 apples a day. I am a self proclaimed fruit-aholic and I have passed this gene on to Park. (Only fair, since I inherited this from my mom)

4) I'm not the best driver in the world (I once hit 2 deer in one night, sorry Bambi!)

5) I have an unhealthy obsession/attachment to the Chi, which I will save for a later post (If you have no idea what I am talking about, clearly you have naturally straight hair)

6) I talk to my mom and sis (usually on 3-way) at least once a day. (My poor dad and husband do not understand how we never run out of things to say:)

7) I have unusually small feet for my 5'9" height. I have a friend who often marvels at "how I walk on those things".

8) I eat the seeds when I eat watermelon. This drives my entire family nutty, but I've found it is faster, easier, and generally not harmful. And no, this does not cause watermelons to grow in your tummy!

Have a great weekend.

Tag Your it: Autumn, MommyBrain, and Liz

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Ok...you are the first one I have "met" that also talks to her mom and sister everyday. My life seems incomplete when this doesn't happen. Crazy thing is I'm really not a phone person - except with my mom and sis (and they both live within 1-1/2 miles of me).

Autumn said...

You're back! I was starting to think you broke your fingers :)

Anonymous said...

These are always fun to read.